I provide consultations for organizations seeking to expand their sex worker competency and outreach as well as sex worker sensitivity readings for academics, journalists, and organizations.
If you’d like to hire me for consulting work, you can book a time here.
Sensitivity Readings and Consulting
- FOSTA in a Legal Context. Co-author. Columbia Law Review. Spring 2021.
- “The Impact of FOSTA on Legal Counsel”. The Surveillance Technology Oversight Project. 2020.
- “Movement Responses to Technology and Criminalization in QT2SBIPOC Communities”. Astraea Lesbian Foundation. 2019-2020.
- “Sex Worker Stigma Effect on Social Work”. Curriculum Development, Hunter College. 2018.
Best Practice Trainings for Working with People Impacted by the New York City Sex Trades
- Lesbians Who Tech
- Internet Freedom Festival
- Theorizing the Web
- Mt. Sinai
- NYC Department of Health
- Downstate Medical Center
- John Jay College
- Beth Israel Medical School
- Gay Men’s Health Center
- Ali Forney Center
- St. Ann’s Harm Reduction Corner
- Planned Parenthood, NYU
- Greene Clinic
Looking to expand your sex worker competency?