I provide consultations for organizations seeking to expand their sex worker competency and outreach as well as sex worker sensitivity readings for academics, journalists, and organizations.
If you’d like to hire me for consulting work, you can book a time here.
Sensitivity Readings and Consulting
- “The Impact of FOSTA on Legal Counsel”. The Surveillance Technology Oversight Project. 2020.
- “Movement Responses to Technology and Criminalization in QT2SBIPOC Communities”. Astraea Lesbian Foundation. 2019-2020.
- “Sex Worker Stigma Effect on Social Work”. Curriculum Development, Hunter College. 2018.
- “Negotiating Boundaries: Psychology Meets Sex Work”. Taught with Dulcinea Pitagora, Founder of AltSex.
- “BDSM: Rituals of Healing and Spirituality”. Workshop with Yin Q. and Martine Phoenix. New Women’s Space. 2018.
- “Whoretopia Future Lab: Beyond Decriminalization”. Writing Workshop Series organized with Tina Horn. Summer 2018.
Best Practice Trainings for Working with People Impacted by the New York City Sex Trades
- Lesbians Who Tech
- Internet Freedom Festival
- Theorizing the Web
- Mt. Sinai
- NYC Department of Health
- Downstate Medical Center
- John Jay College
- Beth Israel Medical School
- Gay Men’s Health Center
- Ali Forney Center
- St. Ann’s Harm Reduction Corner
- Planned Parenthood, NYU
- Greene Clinic
- “Urban Survivors Union: Drug User”. Organizing call, guest lecturer on EARN IT. June 2020
- “BDSM, Healing, and Neuroplasticity”. Interview with Andrea Glik, LMSW. November 2019.
- “Transference and Power Dynamics in BDSM and Psychotherapy”. Interview with Avigail Hurvitz-Prinz, LMSW. October 2019.
- “From Spreading Hate on 8chan to the Safety of Sex Workers”. Speaker at Lesbians Who Tech. September 2019.
- “Hidden in Plain Sight: Propaganda, Surveillance, and the 21st Century Vilification of Sex Worker”. Lecture at Bard College with Melissa Gira Grant. April 2019.
- “Health Equity in the Age of Shadowbanning and SESTA: how obfuscated infrastructure and systems of content mediation harm whores and everyone”. Internet Connection Panel at Theorizing the Web. Moderated by Brandon Arroyo. April 2019.
- “Dystopia Now: Erasing the Internet by Erasing Sex Workers”. Presentation with Melissa Gira Grant at Data & Society’s Future Perfect conference, organized by Ingrid Burrington. June 2018.
- WTF is EARNIT? Hacking//Hustling Webinar. Organizer, moderator, presenter. March 2020.
- “Big Tech is Watching: Surveillance on the Street and Online”. Organizer, KINKOUT: Spaces, MoMA PS1. February 2020.
- “Hacking//Hustling @ Harvard: Sex Workers, Surveillance & Tech Convening”. Organizer, event facilitator, and speaker. Talk titled “Erased: The Impact of FOSTA-SESTA and the Removal of Backpage”. Harvard Law School. November 2019.
Looking to expand your sex worker competency?